Job Market - Shipping Division
Boatmen and helmsmen (m/f/d) - with valid skipper's service book and VHF radiotelephone certificate
We, the WEISSE FLOTTE Potsdam, are an established company in Potsdam’s state capital with 10 passenger ships. We would like to highlight our MS Schwielowsee – the first hybrid passenger ship in Germany – our historic steamship Gustav as well as our MS Sanssouci – whose design is reminiscent of the magnificent palaces of the state capital and regularly leads our traditional fleet parade.
Overnight accommodation on site!
Boatmen and helmsmen(m/f/d)
with valid skipper's service book and VHF radiotelephone certificate
Every year, around 300,000 passengers – from near and far – travel on our ships and experience the beauty of the state capital and the Havel lake landscape with the WEISSE FLOTTE Potsdam.
What do we offer you?
- A varied daily work routine with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Competitive and performance-oriented earning opportunities with Sunday and holiday bonuses as well as bonuses
- Opportunities for further qualification, e.g. from helmsman to skipper
- New and exciting challenges, e.g. the management of our hybrid passenger ship.
- Consideration of employee wishes (e.g. work as a floater or part of the regular crew)
- A friendly team and a good working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Very good transport connections by bus, train, bicycle and car
Do you enjoy working on a passenger ship and dealing with guests?
Are you customer-oriented, collegial and do you enjoy giving our guests wonderful hours on board?
Then you are exactly at the right place with us!